What they do to help you relax | Preference

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I really like to update daily, but I haven't been that inspired lately. I'm going to try to start doing daily updates again though, yay!

Also, if you have any preference ideas leave a comment :) I really enjoy writing them, and I like that everyone gets a little taste of their favorite characters in every chapter :)

Enjoy~

Shiro: He draws you a nice warm bath with lots of bubble-bath. He'll throw a fluffy towel in the dryer so when you get out it'll be warm. He'll then cuddle with you.

Keith: Usually Keith with pull you to his room for cuddles, a few kisses thrown in there, and a few hugs. But sometimes if you had a really bad day he'll give you massage.

Lance: Lance tries super hard to give you whatever you want to help you feel better. He'll try to cook, buy you stuff, try to make you laugh, honestly anything you want.

Hunk: Hunk usually cooks or bakes you something really warm and gives you a big fluffy blanket to snuggle under.

Pidge: Pidge knows that watching a movie while snuggling on the couch helps you rewind on a tough day. So she'll get lots of junk food and movies all ready for you. Then she'll sit by you on the couch as you two eat your weight in food.

Allura: Allura usually brings you to a quiet corner of the castle to get you away from all of the other Paladins. A lot of the time you snuggle up together in a chair as she reads stories to you.

Coran: A lot of the time Coran takes you to a nice planet to go and rest. The fresh air always seems to calm you. But sometimes he'll take you to his room and talk with you, giving you his stuffed animal to cuddle with.

Lotor: Being Prince has many perks. One of them being that he can rent a whole beach, mansion, or planet for a day or two so you and him can spend some time alone and get away from everything.

Matt: Matt cuddles with you and attacks you with cuddles and kisses while you two look at memes and watch vines.
.
A/n: I hope you liked it!

May we meet again.

~Becca