Lance x Altean! Reader | A hero

A/n: Hey my dudes! Sorry this request took so long. And sorry if anyone else's is too... I'm trying to get to them all but let me tell you, 11th grade is a bitch... I'm not trying to scare any of you younger peeps but take all of the homework you've had this past week and multiply it by two—maybe three times and that's what it's like. I have over 100 textbook pages to read and over 100 corresponding questions. Yay life!

Also some events may be slightly messed up. It's been awhile since I watched the show so bare with me...

Word count- 1844 words

Enjoy~

You had him the moment you fell out of that pod and into his arms. You had him wrapped around your finger.

He never saw anyone more beautiful than you, he thought. And that was even before he saw your (e/c) hues, shining bright as any star in any of the galaxies.

It didn't take long for you to become the center of his very own universe.

You were Allura's best friend, usually shy, but Lance got you to open up, his presence just made you feel warm and welcomed.

You helped him and the rest of the Paladins with their lions. Sometimes he'd ask questions he already thought he knew the answer to to be with you longer. But they way you would talk would always teach him something new.

You never got over the initial shock of waking up from a 10,000 year slumber, learning that your whole planet and everyone and everything on it was destroyed. At least, not as quick as Allura and Coran seemed to get over it.

Lance found you one night, though, crying as you looked over the captured memories of Altea. He held you in his arms as you cried. He never wanted to see you cry again, and he would do everything he could to prevent it.

You told him you felt weak, weak for crying over something that everyone else seemed to have moved on from. But he told you you were strong.

And he continued to do so, always telling you after every battle you came back from.

You were just as important as Allura and the Paladins, even if you don't have a lion or a giant Castle-ship to fly. You always had an important role in the team, a purpose to fulfill.

Pretty soon Lance was falling even harder for you, but he wasn't sure you felt the same way.

But you did.

You loved to see Lance smile. Whenever anything funny happened you would always glance at him to see if he had smiled. A lot of time you would meet his gaze.

Then everything got crazy. Everyone got separated, getting thrown out of the wormhole and into random places in the universe. A rouge Galra saved everyone later in battle (you didn't want to thank anyone who was Galra but you did). You met and made a new ally. The Castle turned on you. You had a crazy adventure in a Space-mall. The robot from the Balmera escaped it's crystal-prison. The team managed to get Slav out of prison. There was a giant battle, and then Shiro was gone...

It was hard for everyone, but the difficulty spread beyond emotional. Who now would fly the Black Lion?

Everything got even more confusing when the Black Lion excepted Keith as it's new Paladin, even even more when Red did the same to Lance.