Keith x reader x Lance | Lemon

A/n: Hey guys! I'm not going to lie when I say I totally forgot about this request. Sorry, my dude. So here I am now, writing this in class and praying to the gods that my teacher doesn't look over my shoulder. I'll just pretend it's a 70K special. Thank you guys so, so much for all of the votes and reads :)

Warning- The sexy times. Read at your own risk.

Word count- 1319 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

A year ago if anyone would have told you that you would be in a relationship with the loves of your life, you wouldn't have believed them. Yes, the loves of your life—two of them. Being in an polyamorous relationship was much different from a relationship between two individuals, but you wouldn't chance it for the world.

Their names were Keith and Lance. They were both very different, but you loved all of their different traits and perks evenly. They both came to you at the same time, to confess. Later on you found out that it was because of a fight they had had, over you. They both fell for you, and that's what started their rivalry. They both came running into the room and confessed to you, both demanding to know if you liked either of them back. You did, but not just one of them—both. They didn't like the idea right way, but they quickly found a way to share you, and maybe even growing a small amount feelings for each other too.

The love you all felt for each other never seemed to die, rather adapting and growing with every passing day. You couldn't have enough of your boys, which is why they were in your room right now.

Keith hands roamed your body as he kissed you deeply. You moaned into the kiss as you already felt yourself being turned on by his actions, and the thought of what would be soon to come.

"Keith," Lance whined, "you're hogging her." Keith hesitantly let Lance lean in and kiss you. They both weren't greedy, but still wished they never had to leave your touch.

Lances kiss wasn't as rough as Keith, but made up for it in passion. It was gentle but his tongue still played with yours. It brought butterflies to your stomach.

Keith made his way behind you and ran his hands under your shirt and up your sides. Your muscles rippled at the light feathery touch of his fingers. He nibbled and sucked at your neck, making you moan into Lance's kiss. You knew they were both turned on just as much as you were when two hardened members rubbed and bumped against you, making the boys moan.

You were the first one to act upon this lust. You pulled your shirt off quickly, loving the feeling of the cool air against your half-naked top. The boys immediately stopped what they were doing to rip their own shirts off. Keith's hands suddenly started to pull at the waistband of your pants. You placed your hands on Lance's chest as you lifted your hips and allowed Keith to remove the clothing.

Once your pants were removed Keith pulled you off of Lance's lap and onto his own so the other boy could remove the rest of his clothing. You took this as an opportunity to grind down on Keith's member. His hands tightened around your hips as he threw his head back and moaned.

You only stopped when you saw Lance had removed all of his clothing. You crawled off of Keith's lap and over to Lance, giving Keith the chance to get undressed as well. As the two of you waited your hand reached out to Lance's manhood and gently stroked it, rubbing your thumb around the tip. "Oh, (y/n)," Lance moaned as his member twitched in your hands.

Your bra suddenly came off in one swift motion, as Keith had unclasped it from behind. Lance quickly reached for you panties and pulled them off. "Eager are we, boys?" You suggested. The look in both of their eyes only suggested yes.

You watched Lance and Keith look at each other before Lance gently leaned you back and crawled between your legs. Last time it was Keith that started out with you, and you knew that they wanted to make it fair as possible.

"Ready?" Lance's asked, but with a glance at your nearly dripping womanhood he already knew the answer.

"Please," You whined. A few moments later Lance pushed himself in, making you moan. Lance started to slowly thrust, and you watched as Keith started to stroke his own member at the same pace.

"Oh, Lance," you whimpered as your hands raked his back.

It wasn't long before you were getting close, as the boys both knew what to do to get you there. You were slightly disappointed when Lance stopped, but you know you would get your release soon enough.

Keith made his way over to you and between your legs. Even though the transition took just a few seconds it felt like an eternity, but finally he pushed himself in, filling you up.

The difference between the two boys was so different. While Lance tended to faster but gentler, Keith was harder but slower. You loved both ways equality, because they both could just as easily bring you to your release, and you were so close to finally getting there.

You looked over to watch Lance stroke his member as he watched Keith pound into you. You wanted him here next to you—you wanted both of them next to you as you came undone. You wanted to share the moment with the both of them

"St-ah-stop!" You cried out when Keith slammed into your g-spot. "Stop. I need both of you."

They both stopped their prior actions and looked at you. "What do you mean?" Keith asked.

"I need both of you inside of me. Please," You whined, so desperate to get your release.

You had them both sit on your bed and scoot as close together as possible while facing each other. Lance put his legs over Keith's so they could get even closer, so close that their buttocks touched. You faced Keith and slowly sat down so the head of his member barely penetrated your folds. Lance spread your buttocks apart as you shifted your hips, allowing him to do the same. Already moaning, you wondered how it would feel once they were all of the way inside of you.

"Ready?" Lance asked and pressed a few open-mouth kisses to your back. He then placed his hands on your hips, Keith doing the same. You nodded before slowly sliding down. All three of you moaned. Your back entrance hurt a bit, but the pain with filled with pleasure as well. Still, you waited a moment before you started to rock your hips.

They were filling and stretching every spot inside of you. Your legs already shook you were so close, and you knew they were too. They bucked their hips up towards you, trying to meet your rolling hips, which they helped rock back and forth.

"Keith! Lance!" You screamed. You were so close, so close.

Lance wrapped his arms around you tightly as he came, finally making you follow, and soon making Keith follow. You all wrapped your arms around each other as you came undone. It was so much better with the two of them, pulling you close and repeating your name and curses as they shot ropes of warm cum into you.

Eventually you all came down from your high. "We're gonna need to do that again," You said.

A dumb smile grew on Lance's face, and a smirk on Keith's. "Agreed."
.
A/n: I hope you liked it. Sorry it took so long.

See ya next time, my dudes.

~Becca