When they found out you're pregnant | Preference

A/n: Sorry for those who don't like kids/babies, but they are the best! Also sorry if you're a guy.

I have a Lotor x reader coming up as requested. Anything else you guys would like?

Also, baby Lance is so precious! Omg so cute ⬆️😍

Word count- 1760 words

Enjoy~

Shiro- You've known for a while before you told him. You were thinking of the best time to do it, but there didn't ever seem like a good time, he was always busy, and you didn't want to put anymore stress on him. But he started to worry, as you would throw up often. You claimed it what the food goo, which he believed. (Sorry Coran).
But you eventually decided today was the day, as your pregnancy started to show.

You wanted to tell him when it was just the two of you. But the only time that happened all day is while he was training. Sorry you decided to take the opportunity.

"Hey, Shiro." You walked up to him, trying to hide your nervousness with a smile.

"Oh, hey, (y/n). How are you?" He asked, walking over to you.

"I'm good." You wrapped your arms around his torso.

"Mmm that's good." He wrapped his arms around you, kissing your forehead.

A few moments of silence passed. You knew that you had to do this, you had to get it off your chest, now.

"Shiro, I-I need to tell you something."

"What is it, (y/n)? Is everything alright?"

You took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. "I'm pregnant."

There was nothing, silence. That is until you heard the faint sobs, along with the heaving of his chest.

"I'm sorry, Shiro, I-I-"

"I'm going to be a Dad." He fell to his knees, wrapping his arms around your stomach. He looked up at you and smiled. "I'm going to be a Dad."

You smiled and sat down in his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Yes, they're going to love you so much." You kissed his cheek.

"I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you too, Space Dad."

Keith- One early morning you rushed to the bathroom, throwing up every bit of food you had the night before. Keith was there too, holding your hair out of the way, and rubbing your back.

"Food goo again?" Keith asked, concerned.

That had been your excuse for the past few weeks, that the food goo was causing you problems. But that wasn't the truth, the truth was that you are pregnant.

"Keith, I have something to tell you." You continued as he said nothing. "It's not the food goo, It's morning sickness."

"Does that mean you're pregnant?" He asked.

You just nodded slightly, looking down at the floor. You didn't think he would be happy, you didn't know why, you just did.

But he joined you on the floor, wrapping his arms around you. You never have seen him with such a big smile on his face.

"I can't believe it, I'm going to be a dad." He said.

"Yes, yes you are, Keith." You smiled.
.
Later that day, the two of you were laying in your bed, just cuddling the hours away.