Lance | Soulmate AU

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates, especially after I said I was going to publish this Lance chapter.

I hope you like it!

Word count- 760

Enjoy~

Your POV

It was a hot day, making it the perfect opportunity to go to the water park with your friends. The only downside was that many people had the same idea as you, so the water park was very crowded.

"Geez, how hot can it get?" Your friend Allura asked as she fanned herself.

You took a sip of your (favorite cold drink) before replying, "Too hot."

"We should go swim." Pidge suggested for the fifth time in the past half hour. She had been trying to get you and Allura to go and swim with her. You didn't really care what you did, but Allura didn't want to swim, as she wanted to work on her tan first.

"I guess." Allura sighed, making Pidge scream in excitement before running out of her pool chair and into the crowded pool.

The water felt amazing as you waded in. It didn't matter that the pool was filled with people and many of them were shouting. The cool water gave you relief from the heat, and that's all you cared about right now.

You heard a scream from above you. You looked up to see someone on the giant rope swing. You had been watching people do it all day, wishing that you could do it too. But Allura didn't want to.

You watched as a group of four boys walked up the many flights of stairs. One by one they all grabbed the rope and swung on it towards the pool, then letting go as they reached the far end of the pool. It was the last guys turn. He swung on the rope until he got to the end of the pool. But suddenly...
.
Lance, Hunk, Shiro, and Keith had all walked up the many stairs to the top of the tower. They all couldn't wait to do the rope swing. Well, all besides Hunk, who was scared out of his mind. So they made him go first.

Lance was the last one to do the rope swing. Just as he grabbed the rope he spotted a girl in the middle of the pool—he spotted you. 'Wowzers, she's hot,' he thought.

He thought you were absolutely stunning. You're (h/c) hair, slightly wet from the water of the pool. Your (swimsuit of choice) hugging your body perfectly.

His breath hitched as he saw that you were watching him. He smirked. He was going to show off to you.

With a big leap Lance jumped off of the tower deck, holding onto the rope for dear life. As he reached the end of the pool he attempted to do a backflip off of the rope, just like he had done countless times before. But this time the rope wrapped around his foot, holding him in the air.

Everyone was looking at Lance by now, some gasping, some laughing at the sight of him hanging upside down. You wondered how he was going to get down. 'What an idiot," you thought.

But you found out a few seconds later when his foot unwrapped from the rope and he came hurtling towards you.

You managed to move out of the way so he didn't smash into you, but still, you got splashed with water. Until the water cleared you didn't even notice that he had his hands on your shoulders, steadying you and him.

He looked at you and blushed deeply. "I-I am so sorry." He admitted.

"It's fine." You stated, smiling at the boy.

A moment of awkward silence passed before he seemed to notice his hands were still on you, which after that, he pulled away quite quickly.

As he pulled them away you accidentally took a glance at his wrist, seeing the words 'What an idiot' written across it.

You gasped lightly. "Your tattoo."

"Pfft, Yeah." He snorted. "I can't believe someone would think I'm an idiot."

You held up your wrist for him to see, making him blush deeply. At that moment you knew you were solemates.
.
After the boy's friends teased him—which you learned his name was Lance, he managed to sneak off, taking you with him. You guys talked for hours, instantly feeling a deep connection.

"I can't believe that was your first thought of me." You snickered.

"Hey!" He laughed as well, before turning serious. "But it's true." He pressed a kiss onto your wrist, right over the tattoo.

You blushed, but rolled your eyes. 'What an idiot.'
.
A/n: I hope you liked it! The next one is Hunk!

Until next time.

~Becca