Your first kiss | Preference

A/n: Hey guys! I have a lot to say, so bare with me. First of all, thank all of you guys that left comments in the last chapter. They gave me even more inspiration to continue writing. Knowing that you guys enjoy this book gives me life, for real, I cried I was so happy. Thank you ❤️

Also, I was thinking on making more one-shot books in the future. I would like to finish a book or two before writing more, but was wondering if you'd be interested in reading one. I was thinking Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Supernatural, Sherlock, or any other fandom in my fandom list (in my bio). Or maybe just making an anyone x reader so I can do all of the fandoms XD

Enjoy~

Shiro: Your first kiss happened on Earth even before Shiro went on he Kerberos mission. The two of you often snuck out at night and headed onto the roof to watch the stars. It was a particularly cold night, so Shiro held you close to his chest and wrapped his arms around you. It was silent for awhile, all up until he asked if he could kiss you. You smiled, turned around and said yes. It was the first of many, even after he disappeared.

Keith: The first time you kissed was after a battle. Everyone had rushed into a Galra ship. You ended up away from everyone else and when that end of the ship exploded everyone had thought you had died, especially when you didn't respond—your helmet radio had been fried. You ended up taking a Galra fighter ship back to be Castle after the rest of the Paladins had to retreat. Keith saw you, ran over to you, ripped his and your helmets off and kissed you.

Lance: Your first kiss happened to be during a game of truth and dare. Normally you didn't want to play, but if you didn't play or objected a dare you had to help Coran clean the Castle. You chose to play. Pidge knew that the two of you had a thing for each other, and wanted the two of you just to get together already—Lance staring at you longingly was starting to drive her nuts. So, she dared you to kiss him. You both blushed, but you went through with the dare. Lance wouldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.

Hunk: Hunk and you were baking when you had your first kiss. The two of you were trying to bake something with the strange Altean ingredients, as cooking was a good way to spend time together. You never got bored, not when you always had the best and sweetest conversations. You kept seeing him glancing at your lips, blushing as he thought about kissing you. Eventually you leaned in and kissed him soft and quickly.

Pidge: Pidge's and yours was during a late night spent trying to add upgrades to her lion. The two of you were slowly falling asleep when she sleepily thanked you for spending time with her and that she loved you. You woke up enough to blush and peck her lips lightly. The two of you snuggled up against each other and fell asleep.

Allura: Yours happened before an intense battle. The Paladins and you knew that there was a chance that you might not make it out alive this time around. Allura broke away from being a tough leader and pulled you in for a kiss, telling you to stay safe.

Coran: Your first kiss happened on an average day. The two of you were spending some time together when he asked you if he could kiss you. It was really quick but it was really sweet.

Lotor: The two of you weren't really in a relationship but obviously had feeling for each other. The two of you happened to end up in the same room. The tension was thick between the two of you and the next thing you knew his arms were wrapped around your waist and you were kissing. It lasted quite awhile, but never got extremely heated or anything.

Matt: The two of you had been going out for awhile before you kissed. You both really wanted to, and were going on a date tonight and thought it was the perfect time. Matt planned it a bit, wanted to seem all cool and collected but in reality he was really blushy and nervous. You giggled before kissing him. After he touched his lips and said wow and asked if you could do that again.

*

A/n: I hope you liked it. I'd write the longer, more detailed scenarios if you guys would like.

See ya next time, my dudes

~Becca