Parents thoughts/reaction to meeting them | Preference

A/n: I'm thinking on making a long chapter with detailed scenarios.

Note: I'm really sorry if this one makes anyone sad or mad. I know everyone doesn't have a mom and/or a dad.

Also, this doesn't necessarily go with the 'if and who you're related to' chapter, oops :/ Sorry about that.

Also, wow, I have a lot to say, I'm going to start making solemate AUs. And let me tell you, picking which one goes to each character is super hard. I want to write them all for every character ;(

Enough ranting.

Enjoy~

Shiro:
Dad- Your Dad didn't like him right away. It wasn't because he was a bad guy, not at all. It was because he was a protective dad, and didn't want anyone to hurt his little girl/boy.
Mom- Your Mom loved him from the moment he walked through the door the first time he visited. She loved how much of a gentleman he was, immediately knowing that he was the right man for you. Also, once he had left, she walked up to you and said, "Damn, he's a fine looking man too."

Keith:
Dad- At first your dad was unsure of Keith, but it wasn't because of Keith's quiet *cough*emo*cough* nature. It was because he didn't want to get your heart broken like he did. When your mother died he was never the same, and he never wanted you to go through what he did. But he could see how much you loved him, so he welcomed him into the family.

Lance:
Dad- Again, just like the first two, your dad didn't immediately approve of Lance. Your dad started to disapprove of him when Lance said a few suggestive flirty things, and got a bit too touchy-feely in your dad's opinion.
Mom- Your Mom found it adorable of how much of a ladies man Lance was, so you found her falling in love with him immediately. She thought he was simply divine. You even heard them talking about face masks and beauty regiments once.

Hunk:
Dad- Your Dad greeted Hunk like he had been in the family for years. He clapped Hunk in the back, welcoming him into his home. He thought you and Hunk were adorable together. He would tease Hunk—in a nice way, because he quickly found out how easy it was to make him blush. Your dad found it hilarious.
Mom- Just like your dad, your mom loved Hunk the second he walked into the house. She thought he was he sweetest thing. And after he cooked an amazing dimmer for the family, she walked up to you and told you, "Keep him. That pastrami was delicious."

Pidge: (I came back and edited it when I saw all of the comments left. It said that they didn't accept it. Must have been a typo because I meant to say did. Sorry to everyone that already read it 😅)
Dad/Mom- Your Mom and Dad had the same opinions on Pidge. They met her before you when to space, before you got together, before she became Pidge. They met her as Katie, your best friend. So when she came back as Pidge, and your girlfriend, they were a bit skeptical. They did end up excepting Pidge and your guy's relationship though.

Allura:
Mom- It took a while for your Mom to welcome Allura into your family. It was hard for your mom; you disappeared for years, came home, and brought back your alien girlfriend. She thought Allura was an amazing person, se just didn't trust that she was an alien.

Coran:
Dad/Mom- Sadly, your parents never truly accepted the relationship between you and Coran. They simply thought he was too old for you, and they didn't like that he was an alien. They didn't disown you from the family or anything, they just wished you would date someone else.

Lotor:
Dad/Mom/ Your Mom and Dad had the same opinions on Lotor. They could care less if he was purple—alien. They both hugged him immediately, thanking him for keeping you safe and happy. They basically acted like Lotor was their child, taking care of him like they would with you.

Matt:
Dad- Your Dad thought Matt was an absolute dweeb. Your dad thought that teasing Matt was one of the best things to do. But anyways, he loved Matt.
Mom- Your Mom thought he was adorable. She loved him as well. She often tried to stop your dad from teasing him, because she saw how embarrassed he would get. You saw her and your dad give each other funny looks when Matt went off on one of his dorky rants.
.
A/n: I hope you liked it! The next chapters will the Solemate AUs!

Until next time.

~Becca