What you two do togther on the Fourth of July | Preference

A/n: Hey guys, Happy Fourth Of July! It's been awhile, sorry about that. I've been really busy the past week, I always am before the holiday.

Cover contest! People that are interested in the contest have exactly two weeks to make a cover for this book! Make sure to personal message or comment me a way to contact and receive the art. I can't wait to see what you came up with :)

Here's a special chapter for today! I hoped everyone had a great day, if you celebrate or not!

Enjoy~

Shiro: Shiro and you usually hang out with some friends. He doesn't like the carnival much because of the crowds, but goes because he knows you want to. He hates the fireworks though, because they give him flashbacks to when he was in Zarkon's prison. You usually cuddle up while watching movies and try to distract him from the noise.

Keith: Keith doesn't really like the parties, because he isn't a big people person. But you being there by his side helps him a lot. Later in the night he'll start to get more comfortable around everyone. He ends up drinking some alcohol (bad Keith bad. Don't do drugs kids) and got dared to do the knife song. Everyone was in awe at his skills.

Lance: Lance likes playing the carnival games, trying to win you the prizes. He also looks forward to going to the beach. He likes the water, because it feels so good when it's so hot out, but he also just wants to see you in a swimsuit.

Hunk: Hunk usually ends up making all of the food for the party. You like to help him, as you get to spend time with him while cooking, which he enjoys as well. Then you'll go to the carnival and go eat food there as well. No rides that spin. But he'll enjoy the Farris wheel with you.

Pidge: Pidge likes going to the carnival with you. You guys go on rides, eat food, and play games. You do it all. After that you guys get a good spot by the lake, ready to watch the fireworks that will soon fill the night sky.

Allura: Allura is quite confused about the holiday, she just doesn't get the concept and the traditions everyone does. She enjoys it though, getting to try all of the food and meeting new people at parties. She also really enjoys parades. But she mostly enjoys spending time with you, no matter what you too do.

Coran: Coran has no idea what the heck is going on but he loves it. He gets all dressed up in red, white and blue before preparing a party and all of the decorations. You love his enthusiasm and spirt, but sometimes you just can't seem to catch up with it.

Lotor: Lotor isn't a big fan of the holiday. There are simply too many people for his liking. But you usually take him with you on a friends boat, spending a day on the lake, away from all of the crowds.

Matt: Matt is a big dweeb so he always wears a festive shirt with a Bald Eagle flexing with black aviator sunglasses on, the word 'Merica' written in bold and all caps across his torso. He doesn't really care what you two do as long as he's with you. But he really likes to show off his shirt.
.
A/n: Matt is based off of someone I've met, at least the shirt showing off part.

May we meet again.

~Becca