What you do on Thanksgiving | Preference

A/n: Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone that celebrated had a great day eating until they couldn't eat anymore (I sure did I had like three  plates).

Word count- 480 words

Enjoy~

Shiro- After spending time with your family you usually end up hosting a Friendsgiving at your house because you're the "parents" of the group. It's always a lot of fun, even if you end up cleaning it all up. You and Shiro usually clean it up while singing along to Christmas music.

Keith- You practically have to drag Keith around to any event. He never really celebrated, (unless celebrating includes eating cold potatoes and turkey). He ends up enjoying the happy atmosphere and piles upon piles of food.

Lance- You have "three" Thanksgivings. You have one for your family, the Friendsgiving, and one for Lances. Lance's mom always ends up sending a fridge full of leftovers home with you, so by the end of the holiday you have a solid weeks worth of food.

Hunk- Hunk and you always make most of the food. The ham, turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, you make the works. He always gives you a taste of everything, feeding you with a spoon like you would with a small child. Sometimes a small food fight breaks out.

Pidge- You eat so much it puts you into a food coma. After taking an hour or so long nap you get up and manage to squeeze in a slice of pie. You usually end up joining Matt's video game tournament he hosts.

Allura- She really enjoys socializing with everyone, especially your family. She finds them so interesting and kind and so do they, after getting over the whole alien-princess thing, that is.

Coran- Coran has the time of his life trying all of the Earth foods, especially the ones he hasn't gotten to try before. He also ends up making and Altean dish (you end up helping too) and no one really wants to eat it but they end up eating it because Coran made it.

Lotor- Lotor is honestly confused about the tradition. You try to explain to him but stop and end up taking him to your family's place. All of the girls in your family are either jealous or think he's good looking. When you got home he thought it was over, but you played Christmas music and he got confused. You couldn't wait until Christmas.

Matt- Matt and you always try to make something to bring, but it never seems to turn out (either you burn it, eat it all, or it just doesn't turn out). You two host a video game tournament at Shiro's house. There's always a bracket and money involved. You, Matt or Pidge always win.
.
A/n: I hope you liked it.

See ya next time with some Shiro or Hunk, my dudes!

~Becca