Lotor | Male reader

A/n: Hey guys! I'm back, finally! Here goes my second week of school, and I'm already writing instead of doing work... Now that I'm more adjusted to school, I'll be writing more often. But just in case their will be guaranteed updates every Wednesday :)

I'm already warning you, this one is short, but I wanted to keep it short and sweet once I saw how it was going to unfold.

Warning- References to the sexy times

Enjoy~

"Hello, love," Lotor said as he walked into your apartment.

"Hey, Lotor," you said as he wrapped his arms around you and held you close. You smiled at the feeling. Today had been a particularly hard day at school, you just felt anxious, and the piles upon piles of work they were giving you wasn't helping your sleep schedule either—not that you had one in the first place.

"How was school?" He asked, seeming to read your thoughts.

"Besides the shit-ton of homework and assignments, the same as normal," you said.

"Will you be too busy tonight for, Uh, desired activities?" Lotor joked, smirking is all-too-familiar and handsome smirk.

You elbowed him in the ribs. "Shut up, pervert." He laughed before leaning in to kiss you.

The moment your lips touched you felt it—the love, the passion, and the adoration for him. It never seemed to disappear, but instead only grew stronger and stronger every passing second. All of those times you have been shamed for liking guys seemed to melt away, even the ones from your family.

They always told you that they accepted your sexuality, but did they really? You thought they thought you being with a female would just be so much easier. But you had no doubt in your mind that you were supposed to me with Lotor, and the feeling of his lips on yours only strengthened your realization.

"Now, let me finish my work so we can engage in said activities," you teased.

"Why wait?"

You never got your homework done.
.
A/n: I really liked making this one, even if it is so short and took forever for me to write it. If any of you guys reading this want more male reader one-shots just leave a request in the comments or send me a pm. I try to make as many gender neutral as I can, but being a girl, and the vast majority of the people reading this are too—at least to my knowledge—many of them end up seeming more for girls. So I enjoy making ones dedicated to the guys :)

See ya next time, my dudes.

~Becca