Matt | Prank war

A/n: Happy birthday to our Blue Elite! This one is made for BlueyStories101 I hope you like it! I must have been half asleep when I wrote it, because I don't really remember doing it 😂 I came to update and found this, so, here you go!

Also, thank you guys so much for 3K reads!

Word count- 1023 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

"You know what? I've had enough!" You shouted at your boyfriend, Matt, who had just replaced the salt for the sugar. You had just taken a huge mouthful of your Rice Crispies and almost gagged. But you didn't, you didn't want to give Matt that satisfaction.

Matt was smiling as he sat on the other side of the room, he was trying to seem innocent. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

You have him a dirty look. "This calls for war." And you ran off to your room.

He didn't know that you had a whole bunch of tricks up your sleeve. You had set tons of traps.

A while later you came back and sat in the chair across from Matt's, acting like you didn't do anything. The two of you sat there, as Matt was watching TV. It seemed as if he had forgotten, because he didn't look around for the pranks you had set up.

"(Y/n)!" You heard him scream a few moments later from the bathroom. That's when you ran to the room as fast as you could.

You had put plastic wrap over the toilet bowl, and poppers under the seat.

"What happened?" You sung.

"Don't act dumb. It's a mess in here."

You laughed and quickly ran off, thinking of all of the pranks you could set up when he was in the bathroom cleaning up. You settled for the fridge, thinking it would be funny to do stuff to the food. You switched the sugar and salt back to their normal containers, as Matt had changed them. You put hot sauce in the ketchup, it was some super hot stuff too. Mixed soy sauce and Sprite to make "Coke". Honestly, you did everything you could think off.

You were going to go and scare Matt, as you thought he was still in the bathroom. But as you ran through the hallway your feet slipped, you practically slid the rest of the way down the hall as Matt laughed hysterically.

You turned around to see him holding a bottle of Pam cooking spray.

"You give up yet?" He managed to say through his laughing.

"No." You said, getting up and walking off to the kitchen. You went to wash your hands at the sink, but didn't see the rubber band wrapped around the nozzle.

You were met with a face full of water. Matt laughed again. You lunged around, face in anger.

"I'll stop if you surrender." Matt smiled.

"Never." You growled.
.
The rest of the day you avoided each other at all costs. You both knew that the other had plans and traps for each other, and by avoiding contact you knew that you could avoid some of them.

You put a bucket of water above the bathroom doorway, causing Matt to be drenched in cold water. He went to change, only to find that you had put itching powder in his clothes. And when he ran to the shower to get rid of the itchiness, you filled a bucket full of icy water and poured it over the shower curtain.

But boy did he try to get back at you. It started when he put hot sauce in your leftover Pizza from the night before. You left to go to the bathroom, which you later realized was a bad mistake. When you took a bite you threw the Pizza in Matt's face. When you went to the Kitchen sink to get a drink you got blasted in the face by the sink. You had forgotten. Yeah it sucked.

You were determined to get him back. That led you two to dinner. You had made pizza for the two of you, mainly because you didn't get to eat yours today, but also because you poured hot sauce into the pizza sauce.

"I feel like this isn't safe." He looked down at his pizza.

"Go ahead at switch ours then." You said.

He looked between his pizza and yours. "I feel like you wanted me to do that. But then you would switch it, as you know I would want to switch it. Or you would try to confuse me by you having the bad pizza. But that would be risky for you, as then the bad pizza would be in front of you. But yet you are a risky person, so I think you wouldn't be scared to do that. So the pizza in front of me is the good one!" Matt took a big bite of his pizza, but then immediately spit it out.

You smiled and wiped the small bit of stress sweat of your forehead, relieved that he didn't switch it.

Matt jumped up and ran towards the sink, getting sprayed in the face. You started hysterically laughing as he blindly made his way to the fridge, gasping as he did so. He wiped his face with his sleeve so he could grab his Coke, unaware of what you did to it. He opened it and took a big sip before gagging and spitting it all over the floor.

You couldn't stop laughing. "You give up yet!"

"Yes. Yes!" He almost seemed as if he was going to cry.

You got him a bowl of ice cream, still laughing. He immediately grabbed it from you and practically inhaled it.

"Never do this again?" He asked.

"I'm not promising anything." You smiled.

"Everything hurts." He cried out. You laughed.

"This isn't funny!"

"Yes it is." You said, watching as his eyes teared up. "All I'm promising is no hot sauce, nothing else."

He nodded. "What did you do to my Coke?" He asked after a brief moment of silence.

"Sprite and Soy sauce."

"I hate you."

You smiled. "I love you too."
.
A/n: Sorry for the bad ending.

Until next time.

~Becca