You're a staff member and you younger than him

Just Yoongi

Yoongi

You work with BTS. Well you do the lighting for there shows. You don't really talk to them because you don't actually have time. You basically don't actually talk to anyone you're a very shy person and keep yourself to yourself.

After a few BTS started to notice you and wanted to get to you so you gladly accepted it. They all know your age (which is 18). Since you started talking to them they started to baby you like know what you eating and make sure your ok everyday and if you need a shoulder to cry on they will be there to support you. Even Jungkook babied you.

Yoongi hardly spoke to you but recently he started to talk to you a lot more. You started to get really close to him and him with you.

After a while he asked you out and you went on your first date. It went really well now you have been dating for 4 months now. It's the best relationship you have been in ever. He has treated you right in every way.

At the start of the relationship you didn't know the Yoongi likes younger girls and you are glad that he does.

BTS has realised that you and Yoongi so alike and they love the new addition to the family. 

Thank you for reading please send requests

Thank you for reading please send requests. Thank you for reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗