Yoonmin

Requested by CHIMSARMY60

This is part 2 for car crash Jungkook but the Yoonmin version.

Jimin and Yoongi started dating a few weeks after y/n and Jungkook because y/n said they would look cute together. They admitted to each other that day.

2 years past and Jimin and Yoongi are in a healthy relationship and engaged. Jimin asked Yoongi the question he said yes. They have had their ups and downs but stayed together.

Jimin and Yoongi want to have a family together the whole of BTS think that they will be amazing daddies. Yoongi thought it would be a good birthday present to adopt a new born baby.

So, Yoongi did what he said and got a baby girl. Yoongi is fine with a girl and loves her.

When Jimin saw the baby, he was so excited but very confused where Yoongi got the baby he instantly said "Yoongi did you cheat on me" Yoongi laughed "no I adopted her for us and her name is Lyra". 

Jimin held her for hours until she started crying and starts freaking out. Jimin got used to Lyra's cries but he said that is broke his heart when ever she cried which Yoongi thought it was adorable. Jimin and Yoongi love Lyra very much they never knew of a love this strong for someone so small.

After 3 weeks they love and care for Lyra. They can't wait to show the guys there daughter also Min holly loves Lyra too and is not jealous anymore. They don't think it will be for a while though.

Yoongi's pov

Jungkook will very happy when he meets Lyra because I know he wants a big family with y/n. Everyone know that he is going to propose to y/n today I'm very excited them and so is Jimin.

Jimin is feeding Lyra when I get a phone call from Jin it sounds like he has been crying "you need to get to the hospital NOW its Jungkook" he says "ok we will" I say and he hangs up.

They pack everything up for Lyra and go to the hospital. When they get there, everyone is crying they look and Jimin and I very confused why we have a child but I will explain later. "Jungkook just died in a car crash with y/n. y/n is badly injured" Jin says I don't know what to do I just hold Jimin and lyra close to me. Jimin is crying I'm trying not to cry so I don't get any tears on baby Lyra but I can't hold it in.

After a while they explain about Lyra. Jimin and I are very sad that Jungkook won't get to meet Lyra. EVER.

 EVER

So there is part 2

So there is part 2. Part 3 will be out later hope you like it. Leave requests if you want to.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜