sight seeing

V

When we arrived in London V literally went on to the internet places to go in London and broke them all down we had one day and 2 nights to fit everything in and to be honest it was stressful but very fun.

the place that tale of the most was London Bridge you took loads of pictures of them and you took a selfie together to sing at London Bridge obviously Taylor and post that because nobody knows about you and him as you like it that way.

to be honest London was an amazing place to go to the streets are beautiful the sites would be useful and also the people beautiful you wish you could stay there longer but you have to go to Amsterdam let's and you're really excited for it.

But you're in London now the last night we just been thinking about what's happened nothing bad has happened it's at the junk look and feel very sorry for him but you're glad he's ok. V he's also very happy that he's got to visit a place that is always wanted to visit and seen it all on the movies and you never thought it would be this beautiful.

But he expressly loved being in London with you his future wife y/n l/n.

Sorry I had to do one about London because he was here and ahhh. Been almost a month now and exactly the same but I hope you enjoyed it if you have any requests please let me know.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜