Demisexual

Jin

Third person's POV

Jin has been confused about his sexuality, ever since May he's been confused since his friend told him about it.

He thinks he is Demisexual because with his last relationship before BTS he couldn't have sex with them until he had an emotional connection with them and he didn't have that.

He has been thinking about it for a while so he thinks now is the perfect time to come out to his band members even though they probably won't care.

Everyone is in the living room either watching the TV or their phone. He stands in front of everyone feeling very nervous. "what's up Jin" Yoongi says seeing how nervous Jin has become. "well I have to tell you something" everyone looks up to look at Jin. "ok well I-I'm d-demi sexual" he says looking down everyone starts smiling and there Hyung except for Jungkook because he's very confused. "well done Hyung I'm glad you told us" Hoseok says standing up to hug Jin, Jin accepts the hug "don't you want me to explain what it is?" Jin questions "no Hyung it's ok we know what it is we kind of already knew because what you said about you ex Yoongi Hyung explained and we understand and support you" Jimin says sweetly. Jin wanted to ask Yoongi how he knew but he thinks he should leave them "well thanks for the support" Jin says and exits the room.

Jungkook follows him until they get upstairs, he grabs Jin's arm "being demi sexual means you can date male and females" Jungkook says with a hint of hope in his eye "yes it does why are you asking?" Jin says very confused why he is he asking that.

"just wondering would you like men over females" Jungkook saying wanting him to say yes "well if you come to my room maybe you will find out" Jin says very needy wanting Jungkook.

The maknae smiles brightly running to Jin's room getting very needy himself. "well this was a lot easier than expected" Jin says running to his room.

I thought I might publish this one now and published two more later cos I didn't publish yesterday so I need to use that so I thought I do this Jinkook part. If you want me to do more shipping parts I'm happy to do so hope you enjoyed it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷