Too early

V

V's POV

Today's the day where I propose to y/n we haven't been together long. probably about three months together but I know she's the one I can't wait to ask her. I haven't told anyone what I'm about to do because they're probably say it's too early and I know she'll say yes. I'm going to do it at dinner at the very end of our date at a restaurant.

Y/n and I had a really good dinner right now we're just talking she is just so beautiful. I think now is the time that I asked her. "Y/n have to ask you something" I say she just stares at me with a blank expression. I get up stand in front of her then go down on one knee. "Y/n you are so my life will you marry me?" I say there are some people looking but not that many she looks at me with a blank face then gets up and leaves not saying anything.

it's been one day since I got rejected everyone knows what has happened they said it was too early in the relationship.
Y/n hasn't messaged me since then until right now.

Y/n: Tae I'm sorry I haven't messaged you but I think we shouldn't be together anymore I'm sorry goodbye Tae.

I read the message and it finally sinks in I have realised that it was too early.

hello sorry it's been a while I just did a show on Friday and tomorrow I am going to go on holiday but I hope you like this one I've had got some request that I need to be doing and I love you all I've almost got 4k and I'm so happy thank you.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷