Your ex boyfriend threatens you

Yoonmin

Jimin

Your ex wasn't a very nice person and Jimin knows about him because he has met him.

He met you when your ex was shouting at you in a park and Jimin was there. Your ex was about to hit you when Jimin stepped in and he got hit instead of you.

Yoongi was also there and stopped him to cause anymore damage. Jimin gave you his number and it all started from there. But your ex still has still got some of your stuff. You ask for it back but he threatens you. You tell Jimin and he goes to your exs house with Yoongi to get your stuff back. He got it back after a lot of shouting but no one got hurt this time. You are glad you have Jimin now instead of him. 

Yoongi

Your ex was controlling you didn't tell Yoongi about him straight away but when you did Yoongi was annoyed that someone would do that to you. He said he will never hurt you.

Today your ex messaged you and you don't know why until you read the message. He said he wants to become friends but you just say no.

So, he said back "you know ever since you started dating Yoongi you have become more of a slut" you don't say anything you just look at the message in shock.

Another message comes through "ok fine I will just go and kill myself because I have no friends because of you" you look at it and burst into tears. You're in the same room as Yoongi and he instantly goes by your side and see on your phone what has just happened. He takes his phone and leaves the room.

You think he has called him because you hear shouting. "DON'T YOU EVER MESSAGE MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN OR CALLL HER A SLUT YOU AR A DISCUSTING PERSON IF YOU MESSGE HER AGAIN I SWAER I WILL COME AFTER YOU BUT I WONT BE ALONE" and with that he hangs up and comes back in. He sits next to you. You cuddle up to him "thank you Yoongi I love you" "I love you too I will not let anyone hurt you y/n I will protect you" Yoongi says and kisses you. 

Hope you liked it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗