DDM you are pregnant

V, RM

RM
you are 17 years old and you found out you're pregnant your boyfriend's left you because of the baby you are scared confused me don't know what to do but you know you want to keep this child.
You're going to tell your dad and you don't know how he's going to react "daddy?" Use a walking into the house
"yes sweetheart?". "Ok well Thomas and I broke up because I'm pregnant" you said looking into your father's eyes.
RM doesn't know what to say but all he can say "ok yn we are going to get through this I know that you want to keep this baby I will help you through this and Thomas it's not going to be part of this child's life you are my number one priority from now on I love you and I love this child" your father says you are so happy that he understands.

V
You are 27 years old and got married 2 months ago you found out 3 weeks ago that you're 2 months pregnant with twins you're so happy and over the moon you can't wait to tell your dad that he's going to be a grandad.
I would one baby with two.
it's currently your dad's birthday and you're going to tell him.
"dad your present is not going to arrive for another 7 months" "ok that's fine" you look at him and he looks at you you have your hand on your stomach he gasps and he has the biggest smile on his face ever "OMG YOU'RE PREGNANT" your dad screams he starts crying and hugs you and hugs your husband "dad one more surprise I'm having twins".
In that moment he faints.
After a while he did wake up and for the rest of the night you spoke to him about the baby's future and what's going to happen and you want him to be in the room with you when you give birth to twins taehyung is so happy and can't express his feelings.

Hope you like this.
Please let me know about request because I'm running out of ideas literally.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜