You faint

V

You have had a stressful day at work you forgot to eat.

You walked into your flat slightly dizzy but you thought nothing of it. You see Tae he smiles at you then the dizziness gets too much and you start to fall backwards. Everything goes black.

Tae saw this happening and rushed by your side yo make sure you don't hit anything on the way down. Tae would carry you up your room he would get a cold flannel and put it on you head to cool you down. 

Tae would not leave your side until you wake up. When you do Tae would tell you to stay in bed you don't want but at the same time you do. Tae has also told you boss what happened you now have a week off with Tae.

You and Tae cuddled all day everyday for the rest of the week.

Hello so I may be starting college soon and when I do what I won't be publishing everyday like I've been doing the last 2 months so this month I'm going to publish every day maybe even twice a day but when I start college I will not be posting everyday I'll probably once a week or twice a week I'm open to requests and I love you thank you for reading this book loves writing it sorry there's margins very short I've never fainted in my life so I don't know what it's like but thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷