DDM you want a pet

Jungkook

You have wanted a pet for so long ever since you could remember. Mum was away doing things for her work but daddy was home looking after you because you can't be alone your too young. (you are 7)

"daddy I know you will say no but I'm going to ask anyway can we go get a pet please" you say hoping he will say yes.

"yes, we can darling" you dad says "omg can we I didn't think you were going to say yes" you say getting all excited jumping up and down.

You go to pet store no knowing what to get. You looked around for a while until you saw a brown bunny. You instantly thought she was the one.

"daddy can we get her" you say pointing at the bunny. "yes of course" he pays for the bunny and take her home.

"so, y/n what are you going to call her" daddy says "I will name her cookie because you bought her for me and she looks like a cookie" you say and he laughs.

You and your daddy play with you bunny until mums gets home and she is shocked that she left her husband for one and he got a rabbit she doesn't even know if she should leave him alone with her child again.

Sorry this is a bit short but running out of ideas so please send me requests thank you.
Also I have now hit 400 reads this Saturday I will be writing this book for 1 month.
Thank you for reading love you all.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗