He lost someone

Yoongi

WARNING= THIS MAY BE UPSETTING IS CONTAINS SUICIDE    

Yoongi's POV

Its official y/n is gone we had her funeral today I just couldn't stop crying. I was with her for 2 years the best 2 years of my life I wouldn't change a thing.

She was a beautiful woman with amazing personality I loved everything about her. It's going to be hard to find someone else and get over her. My brother was at the funeral with me they loved y/n like a little sister they all did speeches about her.

I blame myself for y/n's death if I wasn't famous she wouldn't have killed herself. But Namjoon told me not to think like that but I can't help it.

I loved y/n no one knows what I'm going through right now. I feel like someone has ripped out my heart and crushed it. I really thought y/n was the women I was going to marry and have kids with her.

I can't just forget and move on or go find someone else it's not that easy. I loved her I still love her. All I want to do is to kiss her hug her and tell her everything is going to be alright and she won't have to worry because I'm here. I will protect her forever. But I can't she gone forever.

I will never forget walking in the hotel room y/n in bed turned over I thought she was asleep but when I went to kiss her goodnight she was pale white and her eyes were wide open. I checked her pulse there was nothing I didn't know what to do. I just held her close and cried.

My brothers heard me cry and came rushing because they never here my cry. They called the police and an ambulance they took my y/n away. I saw pills on the floor I thought she must have taken them.

An hour later y/n was pronounced dead of an over douse. I couldn't believe it at first but its real she's officially gone my y/n.

I have to get on with life but I CAN'T.

I'm sorry this one is is very sad and sensitive.  But it will get better if your triggered by this. You can talk to me.
I really liked writing this so if you want I'll be happy to write.
I know this picture at the top was sad so here some more.