BSM camping

BSM= brother sister moment
Y/N = your name

Jungkook

Jungkook has the weekend off and he wanted to go camping with you. You agreed so you got everything you need (a stove, 3-man tent and sleeping bags). You are ready to go.

You get to the campsite with your big brother. What you didn't know Jungkook invited someone else.

You notice a car arriving you wonder who it is but its probably another family you think. You see they get out of the car and you are shocked "kookie why is J-hope here" you say "oh I invited him is that ok" he says with a smirk.

"yes, it's fine" you say but it's not fine because you've have had a crush on him since you met him. Your brother doesn't know you don't think he does. You will never tell him.

Everything is going well so far you let the boys sort out the tent they were doing a terrible job at it in the end they called Jin to help. Then they figured it out finally. You just sat down watching them playing games on your phone.

All of a sudden it became dark you have already had dinner you had pasta. The sleeping arraignments was sorted you are in the middle of both boys.

In the middle of the night you woke up and felt a bit sick so you decided to go outside to get some fresh air. You left the tent making sure you didn't wake anyone up. You started to walk around just to clear your head you walk a bit more then you see someone walk behind you. You panic and start running until you hear "y/n its ok it just me Hobi" you stop running to go over to him.

When you got over to him he lead you back to the tent "y/n why did you leave the tent like that we could have lost you" Hobi said "I just felt a bit sick I needed some air" you say "well next time wake one of us so we wont loose you ok" he says and you nod you turn to go back into the tent but he pulls you back. He holds you face which made you have butterflies. Then he gave you a quick kiss that startled you but you gladly kissed back. "Finally," you hear Jungkook say you turn around to see your brother standing there looking like a fangirl.

"what do you mean finally" you say "well I know Hobi has had a crush on you from the begging now my ship has sailed" Jungkook say jumping up and down. You laugh at him.

After that day when Hobi kissed you he has taken you out on a couple of dates. He asked you out to be his girlfriend on the last date you said yes. You couldn't be happier. Your brother approved of the relationship and he said if Hoseok did anything to hurt you he would kill Hoseok. You couldn't ask for a better brother or boyfriend.

This is again something different hope you liked it please let me know if you want more thank you.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗