First date

Yoongi

You're having your first date with yoongi today U2 decided I'm going out bowling. You already thinking he is a very sweet charming Guy that's one of the reasons you wanted to go on this date not because of his looks because of his heart and what's inside.

you are one hour late for your date with yoongi you're late because you were doing your make-up and nobody had time to drop you off yoongi did say when you got there that he could have picked you up but his phone died so we couldn't do anything about that.
When he saw you he was really calm and glad that you didn't grass him up he was slightly annoyed because you were late but glad that you're here now.
Union key codes 1 game you did offer to pay but he did you put your names and you can have the bars up and he didn't.

You are winning he was about four Points behind then the game glitched and he got strike so he started winning.

In the end he won by 2 points but he bought you a teddy bear afterwards and you're really happy.

after that the bowling place close and you guys went to a pub you forgot your ID so you couldn't get any alcohol he did offer you the drink that he got but you just drank your apple juice and you're fine.

You talks and talks for very long time he starts to be more loud and got out your shower more and so did yoongi.

after a while you got really tired and he noticed and offered you to drive you home because you didn't want you to walk home in the dark.

After the date he walked you to your door and he slowly kiss you it was a small case didn't last very long but he said he will text you the next day he did but the date was really good the best first date you've ever had the only first date you ever had but he doesn't need to know that.

Sorry if there's any mistakes I am writing this on my phone thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷