You're a staff member and you get something wrong

RM
Your a staff member you have dyslexia.

one day you are sorting out the Mics for that show your job is to give the Sound by the numbers of the mic so he knows which ones to put on. (If that makes any sense)

Someone gave you a piece of paper which has the numbers on it you see that V's is the number 8 and you've done the others.

All seems fine until V start singing and nobody can hear him because his mic isn't on. he's got freak out thinking they done something but you start to calm down because this is your job and you have to sort it out quick.
Someone also notices the mistake and changes these Mic to number 3 because apparently it has always been a 3.

you see the piece of paper and it looks like an hr manager says it's OK because it does look like an eight and people do you forget that you have dyslexia.

All was forgotten until the very end of the show.

"Y/n what was that why wasn't V's Mic on you had one simple job just to send the numbers to the sound guy what happened" RM says sternly. "Basically you know piece of paper that I have all your numbers on it V's Mike set number 8 and look it says number 8 but people say it says number three but because of my dyslexia I don't understand" you say RM send looks at the paper and see is an 8 not a 3 "ok y/n I even seen it just does not say A3 I'm going to talk to the people now who wrote this and tell them to write it more clearly I'm sorry for having a go at you but it needs to be done" RM says you nod at him and smile. He then leaves and talk to the people they get a lot more in trouble than you did. So in the end it was all happy and they are going to write more clearly for you.

Hope you enjoy it this is happened to me once before because I'm dyslexic I saw an age and it was meant to be a 3 in a maths test so I hope my dyslexia has improved and thank you for 1k on the first part of 5sos preferences. thank you for raising I'm almost at 9 K which is quite interesting you have any requests please let me know thank you.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜