Break in

Tae
Your in bed with Tae he is fast asleep and you're reading your book. You're getting really tired so you decide that you shouldn't read anymore even though you really want to.

you put your back down when you turn off your life and snuggle into Tae for some warmth. Eventually you get comfortable and he wraps his arms around you still sleeping. you're about to fall asleep peacefully when you hear a loud bang downstairs Tae wakes up with sudden shock. you also really scared you sit up with him you curled up to him. He holds you close to him. "I'm sorry but I have to go and see what's down there I'll be back I promise" he hugs and kisses you and pinky promise is that he's going to come back safe he goes out of the room and down the stairs you hear talking so you eventually climb out of bed walk down the hall and down the stairs.

You're shaking you're terrified you don't know what's going on you can't even see Tae what you hear talking so you quickly turn on the light and there he was. He's also with a crying jimin. You sigh with release but then you realise that jimin is still crying you hug him and he goes into living room with Tae you make him a cup of tea and he tells Tae what happened.

After a while he calm down drank his tea.

"Jimin if you want to you can stay in the guest room" he smiles at you and nod silently.

Jimin goes up to his room and you stay down stairs with Tae. "That's a lovely thing to do I'm going to quickly text his boyfriend jungkook then he knows where jimin it is I love you go back upstairs and go back to bed I'll be there in a second" Tae says. You go back upstairs and sit in bed and wait for Tae you're glad that it wasn't actually a burglar and it was just jimin but you hope jimin and jungkook can sort out what just happened but you're happy that he's safe and calm and you're more than willing to let jimin stay as long as he wants.

Thank you for reading and I am so happy that I've got to 8k reads thank you for all the support and I do hope you enjoy it college is been very stressful at the moment but I do only have 3 days in college and they're very long so I should be publishing twice to three times a week I've almost and 100 parts which is insane cos 5 Seconds of Summer preferences took 4 years to get to 100 parts and it's taken me 4 months to get to 100 parts in this book anyway I will stop rambling on thank you for reading this book if you do any requests you can always tell me I'm happy to write them but there going to be a long time because I have also ideas myself. Thank you for over 300 votes as well. I've got a lot of different things planned for this book as well so I'm thinking of doing the 7 boys 1 girl group chat again if you want that please comment down below. Anyway that you for reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜