Your a little

All

J-hope

you are a small little you always and to be held and spoken too even though you don't know what Hobi are saying but you like to hear it to know he will be there. Jhope doesn't mind at all he like taking care of you.

Jungkook

You are a noisy little. you like to run around and shout as loud as possible. Jungkook will tell you too stop and you will for a while.

Namjoon

You are a clumsy little. Namjoon would constantly keep an eye on you. When you did fall you would cry For Namjoon and he will be there in an instant. sometimes you don't cry and your fine.

Yoongi

When you are little you are always in baby space. Yoongi loves taking care of you and cuddling you. Also when your in baby space he gets to sleep a lot with you.

Jin

You are a quiet little. jin loved it you were less noisy than the rest of Bangtan.

V

You are a very naughty little. You would be loud and always say no to daddy. V would have to punish you and he would hate doing that. in the end you had a rules list that you had to follow.

Jimin

you are also a cuddly little you would cuddle Jimin. Jimin loves how small you small you become.

sorry this is very short but merry Christmas he's a little should be up tomorrow I'll be publishing five more tomorrow excited for that part two of your child is not here should be up in the next two weeks.
thank you for that so much support on me you have a child it's not his thank you.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜