you have a child but its not his

Jungkook

*6 1/2 months ago*
Jungkook fell in love with you when you are 2 1/2 months pregnant.
I knew you were pregnant just by looking at you (not saying that your fat or anything) thoughts that you have a boyfriend or husband. But you didn't he left you when you fell in love with your baby so you couldn't get rid of them (you don't know the gender) you have to have this child even if it's on your own.

When you met jungkook everything fell into place we're almost everything. Jungkook asked you out in the most polite way ever. You're in the supermarket getting something to the baby and your new apartment because he didn't want to child to grow up with bad memories around you. you had a bad relationship with the guy that you just dated you glad he left you but says he's gone she had a raise a child on your own.

Jungkook came up to me and said "hello I just want to say that you're really beautiful and your boyfriend is lucky to have you" you smile at him "I don't have a boyfriend he left because of this little one" you say.
Jungkook and smiles but then suddenly gets really sad. Jungkook was very sweet about the whole situation he stayed in talk to with y/n and helped her to get tall things.

Y/n started to really like Dunkirk and jungkook did the same with y/n. Jungkook and y/n went on a couple of dates after the supermarket incident.

After a few dates jungkook asked you out.

Also when y/n became 6 months pregnant jungkook moved into y/n's apartment. You are really happy jungkook also went to every single appointment for the baby. You wanted to be a surprise gender if you can't wait.

You are now 9 months pregnant you could pop at any moment.
Today you are due in for a c-section you and jungkook a really excited to start a family together.
Jungkook is really excited because when he met you he was scared of starting a family but he fell more in love with you and the child that is not his.

the baby is here your baby girl is here you're currently holding her in your arms. She looks just like you nothing like her father which you're very glad about.

it is jungkook's time to hold her her back in for he is crying and doesn't say anything until he says one word that made you so happy "Lucy" "Lucy I like it" you say. Jungkook is still holding her "I love you my daughter even though you're not mine but I'll treat you like my own you are mine and no one will say that I'm not your father because I am and I always will be" Jungkook says.

you have tears In Your Eyes of what jungkook just said and you are glad you met you and cook you know that Lucy is safe in his arms so you fall asleep and you are happy that this is all happened you love jungkook so much.

Requested by CHIMSARMY60
hope you liked it I've got a lot lot of ideas to write so I'll be writing for the next 3 weeks and then I'll be starting college so slow updates from then love you.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💗