Jungkook's Funeral

Car crash

Dear dairy

Jungkook's funeral was today I can't believe that I have to say goodbye. I don't want to I just want him in my arms.

This should be our wedding day not his funeral.

Today has been difficult there's been a lot of crying. Its going to be while for me to get over him he was my first love.

Everyone did speeches about Jungkook including me. I can't remember what I said it was all improvise I couldn't bring myself to write it. Because every time I did I would burst into tears and my writing will get smudged and I would have to start again.  

After the funeral we are reception party thingy. It is at the BTS dorm we didn't know where he would like it. But Jin is catering so it's all good.

I'm wearing Jungkook's favourite dress I remember one-time Jungkook said "y/n when it's my funeral wear this dress please" it's like he knew.

At the party people tried to talk to me but I haven't spoken it weeks I don't know if I can. In the end I just ran to jungkooks room and blast out Euphoria and write this dairy entry. I didn't want to come today but I had to because he would be sad if I didn't go.

Today was the worst day of my life.

I hope I did you proud Jungkook. I love you. Goodbye forever.

Jungkook's POV

You did y/n I love you so much.

So that's it with jungkook being dead sorry about that

But it's his birthday tomorrow ahhhh.
Anyway hope you liked it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜