BSM protective big brother

Yoongi

Your 3 years younger the Yoongi but Yoongi but still protects you because you're his little sister. He loves you to death.

Today your seeing your brother for the first time in forever. You are excited but scared because you are going to be with 6 other guys as well as Yoongi.

You're at BTS dorm you were welcomed in by everyone. There all cute but Jimin is the hottest. You have a slight crush on him.

By the end of the day you and Jimin got really close your brother did not like it.

Its was time for bed you are sleeping in Yoongi's room but on the floor. You're in his room just about to get changed when your brother storms in. "y/n I want you away from Jimin I don't lie how you have got close to him your still to young to have a boyfriend" Yoongi says. "oh so your jealous because I can get someone and you can't. come on I was going to get close to one of them it was going to happen they are all hot" You say. "no y/n I just don't trust you" Yoongi says they he regrets it "ok so you don't trust you own sister thanks Yoongi" you say grab your jacket and leave the room. "no y/n I didn't mean that I was just angry" when he say that you shut the front door behind you and running off into darkness. 

Hey hope you liked it. Do you want a part 2 because I can do that.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗