I'm FINE

Yoongi

You're very stressed out because of work you going early and you leave late he is very worried about you.

"Y/n you're overworking yourself you need to stop doing this but are you ok?" Yoongi says " Yoongi I'm trying stop worrying" you say and go back  to work.

Yoongi does not believe you he knows that you're not fine and tonight he's going to make a very special dinner to make sure hope you're ok.

After your day at work you and Yankee have a lovely dinner together but then you go upstairs to do some more work  and Yoongi has had enough "babe you can't see doing this this isn't healthy when we just stop" he says.

When he says that you break down into tears.

You had a really bad breakdown and you can be helped you through the whole thing he didn't want to let you go after the breakdown he called in work telling them that you're very stressed out and you need to have a break a very long run they understand and you have a long break within do you treat you to a holiday.

Sorry this is a bit rushed I hope you liked it I did write this imagine 2 months ago when the album came out as just because I have so many ideas I forget to publishing sorry.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜