His reaction when he for got your birthday

Just Tae and Jimin sorry.

Jimin

you know that Jim and has a very busy step the schedule but you weren't surprised when he forgot.
that day on your birthday he went up to work completely oblivious that it was your birthday.

That day you went out with your friends posting Snapchat story so it's my birthday drinking. Jungkook sees your story and shows Jimin jimin is completely shocked that he completely forgot his girlfriend's birthday he runs out of work and go straight to where you are. "Y/n I am so sorry I forgot please forgive me" he says running towards you. "Jimin it's ok I know you have been busy I still love you" "I love you to y/n" you bothered then kiss.

 "Jimin it's ok I know you have been busy I still love you" "I love you to y/n" you bothered then kiss

V

the meaning of your birthday and you wake up thinking that you get morning kisses from your boyfriend V. But you didn't you're wondering why this didn't happen see you went downstairs to see vein he just says "good morning love" "Tae have you forgotten anything" you say "no I don't think so". "Ok but is someones birthday" you say hoping he will remember "no I don't think so babe but I have to get to work I love you" he says and gets up and kisses you you don't say anything you stand the expressionless. Tae notices he tries to understand what's going on.

Then he realised "babe omg I'm so sorry I'll take the day off work so I can't make it up to you and happy birthday my love" "thank you TAe I love you" you say and hug him.

For the rest of the day Tae spoiled you like a princess.

Sorry I couldn't figure out the others sorry about that

Sorry I couldn't figure out the others sorry about that. The next 2 will be sad so look forward to that. Thank you for 6k reads in less than week of being 5k reads thank you. Hope you liked it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜