DDM you're dating a stray kids member

let's just pretend that you're a teenager and stray kids are at least 3 years ago and BTS are in their 30s.

The Maknae's

V

Your dating LeeKnow for about 67 months and because your dad works all the time he hasn't had time. but today he does and he is going to meet your boyfriend for the first time you are terrified.

You didn't realise it was going to go really well your father loves him and your boyfriend even said that you had a quick talk about getting married you are now scared you're only 18.

Jimin

You went out with jimins for a day out you knew this guy called I.N well that was a stage name he didn't actually tell you his real name or he did but you completely forgot #relatable.

I.N CAME UP TO YOU WHILST YOU'RE SHOPPING WITH JIMIN AND HE ASKED YOU OUT YOU COMPLETELY THROWS UP YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE IT'S THE FIRST ONE EVER ASKED YOU OUT JIMINS STEPPED IN AND SAID YES INTO YOUR EAR. (I didn't know caps lock was on and I can't be bothered to change it sorry).

You said yes to him and he is very happy and he walks away and he says that he will text you tonight also during your father is also very happy but slightly scared because now you have a boyfriend.
But he'll be there if he ever breaks up with you.

Jungkook

You've been dating Changbin for about a month you haven't told your dad because he's very protective of you one day you are out with your boyfriend and jungkook's saw you with him and saw you kiss him he felt very betrayed and didn't trust you at all when you got home that day he took your phone and texted and been very harshly.

He basically pretended to be you saying that you don't want anything to do with him.

but that day jungkook didn't realise that you and Changbin.
had your first kiss and you deeply cared for him but Jungkook could just wanted you to himself.

You didn't take it very well and after a week jungkook realised that you did really care for him and he can't just keep you to himself all your life one day you'll find a boy and you're probably get married with him and that might be Changbin.

Jungkook then text Changbin he explained everything and changbin understood y/n and changbin got back together and jungkook was also very happy that y/n was happy.

I hope you enjoyed this I saw because I did seventeen and got7 that should might as well do stray kids please let me know if you have any requests because I'm doing a book 2 for this book.
Thank you for 41k reads.
Love you all so much thank you for reading don't forget to vote and comment.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜