Vhope part 2

Alex's POV

Hello my name is Alex I'm in love with y/n. she is the most beautiful girl in the world I want to ask her out and I'm going to today.

I don't know how I'm going to do so I'm going to ask my dad Yoongi how to do it.

Yoongi adopted me because he didn't know how to love because his boyfriend left him and something was missing in his life so he got me. And it has been the best.

"dad I want to ask y/n out but I don't know too" I say "ooo y/n cute well you could take her to the forest where you met as kids" Yoongi says.

"omg yes thanks dad I'll tell you how it goes I love you" "I love you too now go" he kisses me and I leave I really hope dad can find someone like I am I think to my self and leave to go see y/n.

y/n's POV

You are meeting your best friend today and you are so excited.
You have gone to the forest where you met years ago when you were 7 years old and you became best friends ever since.

But hopefully you'll get more than best friends.

We stop next to a tree "y/n I love you but I don't love you as a friend I love you more than that will you be my girlfriend" you literally go into shock you smile at him look up at him and just kiss him.

Alex kisses y/n back "well I will take that as a yes. Y/n laughs out loud " oh yes sorry".

for the rest of the day until it got dark you both walked hand in hand walking around the forest talking about life and you are so happy that you have a partner.

You have no idea how your father's going to react.

You go home and you have the massive smile on your face you us so happy you can't believe it.

Third person pov

Y/n walks into the house very happy her father Hoseok that she's very happy and asks " you the happy sweetheart what happened?" He says getting taehyung's attention.

They both look at y/n  " well you know that person that I have a crush on" she stopped and looked at her father's "well they asked me out today" her father's stop and stare at her then jhope speaks first "omg that brilliant I'm so happy for you" jhope comes over and hugs her.

Tae doesn't say anything until "oh you mean that gender fluid guy yh I don't want you to see him" "but dad" "no buts go to your room I don't want you to have any sort of partner you're too young not allowed to move from your room or this house until you break up with him" Tae shouts and y/n bursts into tears and runs up the stairs "what the fuck was that this is the first time she has been happy how could you do that too her" jhope shouts at his husband "I don't care she's not having a partner she's too young".

The argument lasted until they went to sleep that night y/n cat texting Alex to tell him what's been going on but they say to each other that they're going to stick together until the very end you're not going to let anything happened between them.
Alex says that he's going to come over tomorrow to meet taehyung to show him that he's not that bad and yoongi is going to come as well because they haven't seen each other in about a couple of years.

*The next day*

Alex comes over and taehyung is not happy and wants him to leave but then Yoongi walks in and says "why does my son have to leave he's done nothing wrong he's dating your daughter" Tae freezes up "oh hi Yoongi how are you?" Tae says "I'm fine now Alex stay down stairs with y/n don't do anything stupid" Yoongi says and goes to the living room and they watch films.

literally a few hours later taehyung and jhope start talking to Alex yoongi is talking to y/n and in the end Taehyung really likes Alex doesn't matter that he is gender fluid they make an a really happy and he is glad for that because she wasn't in a great place but now she is because she has Alex and they are very grateful that they are together.

Requested by Live-Love-Lm-5sos
I hope you liked it please let me know if you want any more requests and if you have any other requests let me know and I'll be in book 2.
Thank you so much for reading hope you had a great day.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜