he has gone missing

Taehyung

BSM

You are his older sister

Third person POV

Taehyung girlfriend has just broken up with him he relied everything on her he loved her so much but she didn't feel the same and left him they grew apart they were together for a year and a half and he doesn't know what to do he's scared confused he wants to talk to someone but can't get the words out of his mouth nobody knows that his ex-girlfriend broke up with him.

the first thing that comes to his brain that he wants to leave he can't do anything at the moment he needs to leave and get out so he does that exactly he lives with a bag of some clothes and stuff and go straight to his sister y/n.

he doesn't tell his band members where he's going to be honest his band members don't even realise he's gone until dinner time.

BTS looked everywhere for taehyung but couldn't find him so jimin thought to text Tae sister
Y/n.

The thing is y/n didn't know that Taehyung has run away she thought he just came to visit.
But he has run away a week before come back and BTS of very scared.

Jimin : y/n do you know where Tae is because we can't find him anywhere and I know you live close to us

Y/n: yes he is with me why???

Jimin:  well he left this morning and he hasn't been answering off texts Jin was threatening to call the police because it's a week before come back

Y/n:  oh ok come over and talk to him I'm slightly angry and sad that he's done this but he's probably hurt in some way you need to talk to him

Jimin: ok y/n thank you

Tae is downstairs watching a lot of TV shows and films and eating junk food you are very worried about him something has definitely happened and he won't talk to you.

eventually BTS arrived and you are so grateful that they have.

they walk in greeting you and then walking over to take a freezer up and stands up "w-what are you doing here?" Tae says "Tae calm down we are here to talk what's happened tell us you wouldn't just randomly run away like that for no reason please tell us" Jin softly says to him.

He doesn't say anything for a while until he does explain what happened his girlfriend broke up with him and his heart is broken and you're all he wants to do is just cuddle her and talk to her but he can't he's officially heartbroken. everyone in the room grow silent they know how much he loved her but they know he needs him right now.

RM talk to manager and explain to him what happened so the comeback is going to be pushed back for another month so Tae camera cover because he also knew how much he loved her.

BTS and y/n was there for
Tae from that day onwards they cuddled him whenever he wanted to they gave him food but still watched his diet.

They love him and will never stop loving him but he doesn't need to run away to get the support he needs he could just talk to someone.

Hope you enjoyed this I know you really liked you went missing so I did a he went missing please let me know if you have any requests and thank you for reading and thanks for 34 k.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜