Charity

About you
You are mute and you haven't spoken in 3 years your parents are worried about you so people have been coming to talk to you. They try and get you to talk but it's not that easy. today is a special day because you have a K-pop Idol coming to talk to you. You don't think they will help you. You hear a knock at the door and your mum opens it and you see....

Jimin's POV
I don't want to do this I have to help someone but it's going to be very difficult. I know that Jin has someone who has an eating disorder but my person isn't she doesn't talk. I don't know how I'm going to help her.

I'm at the house and a tall woman opens the door I see a small girl behind her sitting on the sofa.
"Y/n and jimin why don't you go to y/n's room" we both go to y/n's room rooms very tidy she sits down on the bed and so do I "so y/n I know you don't talk and I don't know how to help you but I will just talk and if you don't reply that's fine I'm not forcing you to do anything I will not force you." I say.

Y/n's POV
jimin speaking about his life as he cries and you and about what happens behind the scenes I think it's very interesting and you like the way that he speaks you wish you could speak as well but it's very difficult for you you want to do it for him and only him.

Jimin's POV
I finish talking and we stopped I start to look around her room and see all the pictures she's looking at me and she opens her mouth "h-h-hi J-J-Jimin" y/n says stuttering I feel really proud that I got her to speak at least two words and especially grateful that it was my name I feel like a proud father with their child saying the name. I feel tired I'm out of my eyes and down my cheeks I instantly how to her and she helps me back she's smiling and is very happy.

a couple of hours she said hi and goodbye does the words I got out of her but I have to go I don't want to leave that I got her number and she has mind so she can talk to me anytime she's a really nice girl.

In the end he did stay in contact with you you're speaking got better and better all because of Jimin. Jimin is now like a big brother to you and  your his little sister.

Thank you for reading hope you like it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜