Face Masks

Yoongi
Your best friends with yoongi.

You've been best friends since you're basically born you're born on a few days after each other so you're practically brother and sister.

One day you just got really bored and decided to go to his place.

You knock on his door and he answers looking annoyed but has a face mask on.

To be honest he looks hilarious but hot at the same time. You couldn't help but laugh.

after you're laughing died down yoongi just stared at you. "Are you done?" You nod then ask "can I try one I've never done it before" "so why not let's see how funny you look".

You get the face mask on and to be honest you do look really funny Yoongi is laughing at you.
About 5 minutes after wearing a face mask you start to feel really itchy and yoongi notices that your face has gone red. He quickly takes it off and see that you've had an allergic reaction to the face mask.

He has no idea what to do so he takes off his mask and you quickly go to the hospital because he doesn't want you to die.
the doctor's told you that you did have an allergic reaction and gave you some antibiotics.
How to get incident you stayed round being used because he didn't want to leave you alone and what are best friends for.

yoongi now knows that you have allergic reaction to some sort of ingredients in that face mask but he never wants you to use a face mask again because he was terrified. He's going to remind himself to never do it again you never wants you to be hurt again.

for this imagine I just thought it'd be cool because you see him in face masks all the time so best friend's you and Yoongi. Hope you like it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜