DDM Your little and you go to dance practice with him

Just V

DDM=  daddy and daughter moments

V

Tae was in a happy relationship with his girlfriend until she gave birth to his little girl y/n and she left him because she couldn't deal with you.

4 years has past and Tae has managed well because of his band members they helped a lot. y/n is now 4 years old and Tae has to go out to go to dance practice but he doesn't want to call the babysitter again because she didn't do anything she didn't even feed you. Tae asked manager if he could take you to dance practice he said yes.

Tae packed your thing and his things then left. Tae is the only one with a kid but Jin is currently waiting for his twin boys. Your dad gave you and colouring book and some crayons so he could begin practicing.

After a while you became hungry "daddy I'm hungry" with that everyone broke for lunch.

When lunch ended you have a lot of energy so you started to play tag with Jimin, J-Hope and Jungkook.

Tae and Jin told you to be careful you didn't listen and kept on running. You knew the others running slow. Until you tagged Jungkook and ran away from him so you could get away from him.

When you are running you fell over your own feet and went head first into the mirror. As soon as that happened you started to cry Tae went straight to your side and cradled you to try and calm you down. Everyone also went by your side immediately also trying to calm you down.

After while of crying you fell asleep in Tae's arms you only had a little bump on your head but it is ok "I think I should take this little one home before anymore injuries I will you guys tomorrow" Tae said and everyone nodded. They all gave you a kiss but you are still sound asleep when you left the studio.  

This was something different than what I usually do. if you liked please let me know and I will write more. Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗