BOOK 2

Right this is an update it's just I'm doing an authors note before.
basically I have just realised that I can't do more than 200 parts in one book and I have so many more ideas for this book and I keep having more ideas every single day and if you have requests I will do them I promise you. I really do enjoy writing puts me into a different world and I forget about my life.
I do hope you did enjoy this book and thank you for your 70k reads that means a lot and let's get the last imagine of this book.

You have a child but it's not his

Jin

Male X reader

You are bisexual

You're 27 years old and you have a 4 year old.
You are with Jin for the day your boyfriend until you have to pick your son up Ravn.
your boyfriend Jin knows about Ravn but has never met him because usually you go on dates at night and Ravn asleep.

you really like Jin and you hope that he will like Ravn because if he doesn't you don't think you can be with him anymore.

You go off to pick up your son and jin is with you  Ravn is very wary of Jin but eventually when you're walking down to the car Ravn walks up to Jin grabbed his hand and says "hello are you my new daddy?".

Jin heart melts when raven says that "well I could be with your dad then you'll have to dad's" Jin says whilst kneeling down so Ravn can see him. "Oooo I have two dads that is so cool" Ravn says and takes Jin hand and you walk up to the car.

You put Ravn in his car seat and Jin gives you a little kiss and said "I think that went well I am now a father we're both daddy's" he says with a wink you love him even more now you're ready did love him but you didn't think it would be possible to love him even more but you do now Ravn has two dads and he is very happy.

So this is the end of the book.
But to will be up in a couple of minutes so make sure you look up for that I'm really sad that this book is finished but I'm happy to make another oneplease send me a request if you want them I won't mind.
Thank you for Reading it means a lot.

Thank you so much for 100k it means the world.

Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜