The first I Love You

V + Yoongi

V

You and V have been dating for a couple of weeks now and you haven't said I love you yet. You want to but you don't know if hell say it back or how he'll react.

Today you are on you period having really bad cramps. V is looking after you.

V is currently out at the shops to get somethings but you don't know what. You hear him open the door to your apartment. "y/n I'm back and I have something for you" V says and walks in the living room where you. V hands you a pot of ice cream "omg Tae I love you" you say not realising what you have just said.

Then you release what you have just said you turn bright red. "oh err I mean I" you are cut off buy Tae kissing you "I love you too y/n".

Yoongi

You and Yoongi have been dating 1 month you haven't said I love you yet. You know you have feeling for Yoongi but you don't know how to say and you want him to say it first.

Yoongi has a show today and you are excited to see him live again. "you know y/n you don't have to be here you can go" Yoongi says in the dressing room getting ready. "I know but I like seeing happy doing your work. Don't you want me her?" you say "of course I do y/n" he says.

He's about to go stage when he comes over to you. "y/n I know should have told you this before but I couldn't because I didn't know these feelings were real. I love how your always there for me know how to make me smile. What I'm trying to say is that I love you with all my heart" he says and you are shocked BTS are also shocked Jin has his mouth wide open. "oh, Yoongi I have waiting to hear that for so long I love you too" you say.

Jhope and V start squealing like little girls.

They have been called on stage you quickly kiss Yoongi quickly and goes to perform. You watch them perform he is absolutely amazing. He had a massive on his face and kept looking at you and winking. 

Hope you liked it but I have done something that I can't remember I bought BTS tickets for over £1000 so that's fun.
Anyway please send requests thanks.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗