I found my father BSM

Jimin

Your POV
I've been trying to find my father and brother 4 years I found out about them since I was 5 years old the police have showed me where they live and they are sure that it's them.

You go to the door you knock on the door a tall boy not much taller than you opens the door " hi you don't know me but you are beginning to know me my name is y/n Park and I'm looking for my father and my brother jimin? " You say after you've been rehearsing for years what to say. He stands open shocked " oh y/n we've been looking for you for ages can't believe you found us" he brings you into a hug but he's still unsure that you are his sister.

you go to the doctor and get DNA samples and yes they are your brother and father and you are so relieved. You talk about live a life and you talk about his and they're really happy that you're here and they're very sorry that they lost you when you were younger but they are going try and make the most of the time they have you're now a happy family with jimin and your father.

sorry about this one this was about me and trying to find my dad obviously my dad's not Korean because I'm from UK and America but it'd be quite cool if it would be better but it's not so I hope to find my father soon. Love you.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜