you're a staff member and pass out

Jimin

You're 2 years younger than BTS you started this work 3 months ago and you would think that you've got a hang of your schedule. But unfortunately you haven't.

every day running around getting things for your manager and for BT guess you don't have time to eat but you do sometimes drink some water but not very much.
this is been happening for 3 months and you don't think your body can take it anymore.

BTS always come first you don't care about your body and what it's telling you.

One day and I was out with BTS at a venue where they are going to perform tonight she's standing with them and they everything goes busy around her some was talking to her but she can't hear them but she knows they are there. after about 2 minutes of that y/n falls backwards and everything goes black.

Jhope is the one who caught her a place or on the ground they find her because she's really hot a medic comes towards y/n and BTS on moved to a different place. Usually they don't pay attention to y/n but today they found out that she is 2 years younger and they didn't know this before they are now extremely worried about y/n.
they found out that and it hasn't been drinking or eating.

After about an hour and a wakes up and BTS are there for her.

From that day onwards BTS and y/n become like brothers and sister they babied to make sure she was eating they treated you like a little sister and you loved it.

Hope you liked it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜