I'm Alive?

Part 2 to I never thought this would happen

Jin

Jin's POV
He keeps replying in my head what happened with y/n.

I feel like I'm stuck in a time loop and I can't get out of it. I just keep seeing her over and over again we also see all the happy times that we had together never be the same again I'm practically dead. I never see my band members again I love them so much.

Until my name is being called it sounds like jungkook crying for me.

Feel my instincts kick in and I slowly start to wake up. I see a bright light above me and then I see your mate band members looking worry. I'm actually alive I'm so grateful for this day if woken up thank you I think to myself I smile at them.

Jungkook steps forward and runs and hugs me very gently after he does that everyone does the same. Jungkook sits next to me and says "we are also worried about you we didn't know that you're going to wake up y/n has left the country Jeonghan has also left her nobody knows where she is".

How do you says that im glad that y/n know is gone. "I really don't care where she is I'm just grateful that I home alone and I have everyone who loves me around me everyone" I smile everyone else smiles.

All of us talked for about 2 hours. I found out that jungkook was the one who found me he left his phone at my place and he came to retrieve it back. He saw me unconscious in the floor with blood coming out of my stomach. He quickly called an ambulance and got me to hospital they said to jungkook that if he wasn't there I would have died. I'm so grateful that he found me I don't wanna leave his side again.

I'm never going to take advantage of my life over again.
I love you guys thank you.

hi sorry I haven't been updating and I'm sorry that the ending is a bit rushed I didn't know how to end it. Hope you enjoy the part 2 and thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜