where are you

V

You are a ballet dancer in the royal ballet and this morning you are running late, very late. You are near Big Ben when you literally bump into someone causing you to fall on the ground.

"Omg I'm so sorry" the nice man says whilst picking you up. "No no it's ok" he gives you back your ballet shoes that you are holding "do you want me to make it up to you why don't I buy you a drink" he says you are going to be rude so you say yes also he's really cute. I am definitely going to be late now you think yourself.

You talk with the guy you got you a drink you very happy you found out his name was taehyung . He's in a band called BTS and he found out that you're a ballerina you spoke for about 3 hours when you look at your clock you're in shock and you say "I'm so sorry taehyung I'm late I have to go"you run out of the coffee shop without saying goodbye. When you leave you accidentally dropa ballet shoe but it's all good because you have another pair in your bag.

A week passed and you've never seen taehyung again very sad you quite liked him.

Taehyung POV
ever since I met that girl y/n I've been thinking about her constantly and I want to find where she is I know she's a ballerina so I'm I contact the royal ballet to see if she works there. I still have her ballet ship how can she dance without the other one.

I called into the royal ballet and y/n does work though I'm so happy because we get to have a week off soon and I get to go see her.

a week's gone by and I am back in London and I'm about to go to the royal ballet to go see y/n they know I'm coming so it's all good but y/n doesn't.

I go in and I see y/n dancing she looks beautiful I wish I was up there with her she eventually stops and sees me she smiles I love seeing that smile and he runs towards me and hugs me I say "oh y/n I missed you so much I can't believe I finally found you oh yeah he's your ballet shoe" I say handing her ballet shoe she smiles and then kisses me "I miss you too taehyung I can't believe you're here". I kiss her back. I'm never going to leave her again.

I spend the whole week with y/n then go back to career I'm sad that I have to leave her but I know she will find a way she did say when I was there that she would join the ballet in Korea so I hope she does.

so I hope you liked yesterday's one you didn't I'm sorry also I'll be publishing twice on Tuesday and five on Christmas day so I hope you enjoy this one if you want to request I'm happy to do so because I'm running out of ideas thank you for reading love you all.
Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜