Still

Jimin

Jimin's POV

y/n wakes up in pain every 20 minutes so we both think she is contracting. So, she grabs her hospital bag and I drive to the hospital to the birthing suit.

y/n is officially in labour she is doing so well I love her so much. It's going well when a lot of nurses came in to check on our baby. I look at them and I know something is wrong "what's wrong with my little girl" I say "your baby is not breathing we need to do an emergency C section" with that they take y/n away I follow them but they say I'm not allowed in the room.

I anxiously wait outside I try me to text people but no one responded.

After a while I'm let in and I see y/n holding our daughter I smile. A nurse comes over to me "I'm sorry Mr Park we did everything we could" she says and I'm confused but then I realise that y/n is crying and the baby is still. She gave birth to a still born.

I go over to them I see my daughter she is so beautiful she was going to be daddy's little girl but that's not going to happen.

Y/n's POV

It's been a week since our daughter was born she would have been a week old today. We are meant to bury her tomorrow. We decided to name her Hope. I am currently in her nursery. I still can't believe that this has happened I had a great pregnancy and a health baby why did this have to happen.

You suddenly get really angry with yourself and start throwing the thing in the room and smashing everything up. You could have had her in your arms right now looking after her but life isn't fair.

You are now screaming and crying until Jimin comes in "baby please stop I know your hurt I'm hurt too just please stop I don't want you to get hurt" Jimin hugs you and you collapse on the floor. "Jimin I just feel like there's a part of my missing and nothing can fill it" you say. Jimin doesn't know what to say to you. You both sit there in each other's arms thinking what you would be doing it Hope was here now. 

Hope you liked it I have so many ideas for this book hope you will enjoy them.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷