Sunshine

J-HOPE

J-Hope's POV

Y/n is 36 weeks pregnant and we are sorting out baby's nursery. We don't know the gender yet but I hope it's a girl so she be beautiful just like my y/n. I don't mind if it's a boy because all I want is a happy, healthy baby and wife.

It's the middle of the night where y/n wakes me up with really bad pains. So, I call the midwife and she comes to the house to check on y/n. y/n and I decided on a home birth because we both don't like hospitals.

Y/n has now been in labour for a couple of hours now. I have texted the family so they know what's going on. She is now finally ready to push. She is pushing then something happens a lot of blood comes out. I look at the midwife and she tell y/n to stop pushing and she runs out of the room I continue to hold y/n's hand she is crushing it right now.

A while late an ambulance arrives that's when I know something is very wrong. They tell y/n to start pushing again and she does still crushing my hand. I also whisper I love yous in her ear.

Finally, our baby girl is born. Y/n is very weak from losing a lot of blood she is now holding her baby girl and says "oh my little sunshine".

She suddenly gets really pale and her arms go limp I quickly take my little girl away from her before she drops her.

Everyone in the room tells me to go outside so I do. I wait outside of our bed room for a little while until the midwife comes outside "I'm very sorry" then steps out of the door way so I could see my wife.

I go into shock my wife is laying there in a pool of her own blood not breathing and very pale. They put the sheet over her head my wife is dead.

I fall onto the ground still hold my baby and burst into tears.

I stop crying and look at my child "hello little one I know exactly what to call you. Y/n Sky because your mummy was called Y/n and she is up in the Sky" I say and she giggles I smile. I hold her close to me and never left go. Ever.

Hope you enjoyed it I really like writing these I don't know why. Love you all.

Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷