The first I love you

Jin

You and Jin have been dating for 6 months and you haven't said I love you yet. Your waiting for the right moment and you don't know if you have feelings for him.

You see the thing is you met him on a dating website you both had a couple of dates then finally he asked you to be his girlfriend. You gladly said yes but there a twist he has to go on tour for 10 and a half months so you won't see him for a while. But 2 days ago, you go a letter from Jin it had a ticket in it to go see him on tour for a while.

Today you have got off the plane and you are ready to see Jin. You are really nervous. It feels like it's your first date all over again. This is the first time seeing him in 6 months.

You see Jin in the airport you run into his arms. You're not sure why you didn't that but you just had that feeling Jin seemed to enjoy it because had a smile on his face.

The car journey was really nice you talked to each other a lot.

You and Jin also haven't had your first kiss yet so you are very nervous around him.

You have arrived at the venue you met the rest of BTS you have never met them before and they are all really nice. They made you feel welcome and calm.

For the rest of the day you and Jin cuddled. Until he had to go on stage. You stayed back stage and watched from there.

It is almost the end of the show and Jin started to speak "I want to say something. I have been dating this girl for 6 months now. I didn't know how to say this but when she met my members a few hours ago I knew that I am absolutely, truly and hopelessly falling in love with you y/n" Jin says that's when you run on stage even though you're not meant to. You run over and kiss him "I love you too" you say because you know you feel the same way.

Then you get off the stage you are really happy that you both said I love you and that you have an amazing boyfriend.

Hey sorry I have been away. But I'm back now. thank u for reading please send requests.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷