FIRE

RM

I am just writing songs in my studio when I hear a lot of screaming coming from outside. I want to keep writing but the screaming gets louder I so I get up and walk outside. The screaming is like someone is hurt and wants help.

I get outside and I see a building on fire I see Yoongi and Jin with water so I go over to help them. What someone screams "my daughter is in there can someone please help" I hear what she says I don't think I just run into the burning building someone calls behind me but I ignore it.

I see that everything is burning I also see a small girl curled up in a ball run over to go and pick her up she is coughing like crazy and struggling to breathe. "It's ok I got you" I said to her to calm her down I ran holding her out of the building we're both coughing but she's not breathing properly. Get her outside someone takes her away and gets her to a medic. Jin comes up to me "have some water" the water I drink it I'm fine and not hurt but I hope the girl is safe and ok.

*A few hours passed*
I've had a shower everyone in BTS know what I did and they are very proud of me but was scared for my safety but I'm all good but I don't know about the girl.

I really want to know what's girl is doing so I get up and leave to go to the hospital to find out how she is and hopefully nothing bad happened.

I go to hospital and go to the front desk explain what happened they told me where to go.

I get to the room the mother sees me runs up to me and hugs me "thank you so much for saving my daughter I'm so glad you came every one so grateful she's in there if you want to see her I need to call people goodbye" the mother thanks me and walks off.

We're going to the girls room she's alone "you're the guy who saved me right?" I smile and nod "thank you so much I don't know how to repay you" she says but I quickly say "no it's ok really but I would like your number? What's your name?" I ask. " Oh yes my name is y/n and here you go what's your name to?" She says and hands me her number on a piece of paper.
"Kim namjoon" I say. then I leave her because she looks really tired I kiss her on the cheek and go back home.

When I get back to the dorm I text her immediately she replies very quick. When she does I get all giggly and warm inside I'm so happy about what I did today. I'm also excited is what is going to happen with me and y/n.

Thank you for reading I'm sorry about not publishing yesterday but I've been doing rehearsals a week for a show on Friday then I'm going on holiday next week so publishing is going to be a bit slow but love you all thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷