Your a staff member and he proposes

You're a staff member and he proposes

Yoongi

You have been working with BTS for 4 years and dating Yoongi for 2 of the 4. You have had an amazing relationship with Yoongi. You have been through ups and downs but you stayed together. you try and spend as much time with each other as possible but you let him to stay with his friends as well you're also very close to BTS as well they like your big brother's.
You love them all very much but you love Yoongi very much.

Yoongi's POV
Today is the day I am going to finally proposed to y/n I have told everyone that I'm going to do it and they are all very supportive the whole of BTS say that me and y/n are going to be together forever. And I'm going to make that happen today I am really nervous but I think she will say yes.

I have bought her this ring I know she like it.

It is now after the show I'm very excited to ask her but scared me and I know I've gone to the hotel I put rose petals in the hotel room with a circle of rose petals where we have to stand in she looks at me very confused of why I've done this she...

It is now after the show I'm very excited to ask her but scared me and I know I've gone to the hotel I put rose petals in the hotel room with a circle of rose petals where we have to stand in she looks at me very confused of why I've done this she keeps looking around the flowers on the bed that I put down but then when she turns around I'm on one knee whispering in my hand and I asked her this one question "y/n you would love of my life and I love you so much so please will you marry me?" I asked her and she smiles and I think that's a good thing. "Yes Min Yoongi I will" I'm in utter shock but extremely happy I put the ring on to her finger. I kiss her very passionately and it was you under the bed. And I think you know what we did next that night.

But I'm very happy and in 6 months we're going to get married I'm looking forward to the future with me and y/n.

I thought I would published three times today hope you like this please request because I am running out of ideas.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜