She left me

Jin

Jin's POV

I wake up with the sun streaming in my eyes. I feel next to me to see if y/n is still asleep but the bed next to me it empty. I sit up to see that y/n's clothes have been tidied because usually there everywhere but today there not.

I get up get dressed and go down stairs of mine and y/n's shared apartment. I go look in every room but y/n isn't there. The last room I check in is the kitchen and the is a note. So, I go over to it I pick it up and a key drops out of it and it says.

To Jin

I'm sorry I can't do this anymore I can't keep lying to you. I don't love you I never have loved you. Before I met you, I was broke now I'm not so thank u for that. I have my stuff hope you have a happy life.

y/n

I read the note it took a while to process what I have just read. Then I realise I have been used that last 6 months I really loved y/n I thought she loved me too. It was all an act.

Then it all came too much I burst into. My body couldn't take how much y/n hurt me that I fell on to the floor. I poured my heart out for her but it was all a lie.

At that same moment I hear people walking in. The only people who have a key is my members.

Jimin's POV

We walk into Jin and y/ns shared apartment because we haven't seen him or spoke to him in a while so we wanted to see if he's ok. But when we go in we hear crying but not you average crying it was like someone was screaming in pain. We all run towards the crying to see who it is and there's Jin on the floor crying his heart out. My heart sinks because I have never seen him like this ever.

I crouch down next to him and say "Jin what's wrong" but he doesn't say anything he just keeps crying.

I hug him and he cries against my shoulder.

I see that Jin is holding a piece of paper I take it "guys look at this" I say Jin keeps crying. V takes it from me and reads it out loud.

To Jin

I'm sorry I can't do this anymore I can't keep lying to you. I don't love you I never have loved you. Before I met you, I was broke now I'm not so thank u for that. I have my stuff hope you have a happy life.

y/n

After reading that I am completely shocked why someone would do that but why too Jin. I can't believe she would do that. I didn't really like y/n in the first place but I didn't think she would rip Jin apart. I know Jin loved her too bits.

Then everyone came to hug Jin "Jin we are going to be here for you through this break and we are not leaving until your better" Jhope says. The cries die down "thanks guys".

For the last week we make sure Jin eats which is weird it usually the other way around. We don't hear from y/n at all which is good.

Jin got over her in 3 days with a lot of ice cream, movies and cuddles with all of us.

Anyway, Jin is fine now he has moved back in with us we are all happy he is back with us. But we hope Jin will find someone better than y/n love him for him not anything else. 

This one was alot different please tell me if you like it and I should write more like this thanks.
Don't be shy to request anything.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗