Your being bullied at school

DDM

Jikook (Your dad's)

You were surrogate by your mother but adopted by Jimin and Jungkook and you have lived there ever since. They used to be K-pop Idols but they stopped because they loved each other and wanted you. they named y/n Jeon-Park Jungkook loved that name and Jimin grew to love it. He didn't want to upset his husband because he knew he really liked that name.

You are at school and a lot of people know about what happened with Jikook and BTS. There all friends now some of them are still doing music or performing.

You love your fathers very much but your being bullied at school. They are bullying you because of your fathers being gay and they left BTS to get married. 

You don't want to tell your dads because it will upset them and you don't want to do that.

Today you were tricked by the bullies they were being nice to you and asked if you would want to hang out after school. You say yes because you don't have any friends and it will be fun (#relatable). You went out with them it was fun at the beginning but by this end the ended up beating you up. You have a black eye and blood on the other side of your face. You walk home with your hood up so no one will know what has just happened. 

You are very late home so your going to be in big trouble. You walk in and Jungkook says "where do you think you have been young lady" you have your head down but you know your dads' friends are around. You look up at him and he goes very pale.

Jimin rushes by and your side clears off the blood and Jungkook gets an ice pack for your eye. You did have cut on you head but that was stitched up by someone you don't know who.

You have told them what happened and everyone is very shocked. "y/n you should have told us that this was happening because we would have moved you schools straight away and now we are moving school and house so we can start again" Jungkook says " you can always tell us anything even if it's embarrassing we will always listen to you because your are only daughter and we love you to death and don't want anything bad happen to you ok" Jimin says. "yes dad" they hug you and you wish you told them sooner that this was happening. You happy with the family that you have and you don't care you don't have a mother having 2 dads is amazing. 

KatGurl_Weirdo

KatGurl_Weirdo

sleeviesbangtan
You were there for me when I just weren't and you know my other side of me and you love it Wolfie

tiredminsuga_
You're fun to talk to you

Nelly5846
You were there when nobody else was.

DADDINKY
Thank you very much ❤️ I love you xxxx

SugaSweetCum
You posted amazing book and are lovely person to talk to and I always will be there for you.

Jade170
Thank you for introducing me to Peter Pan from once upon a time and helping me write my own Peter Pan book.

ripvinez
we should really get to know each other and I know that it's just you and nice to talk to and a lovely person and I hope we can talk more.

Just_A_Sherlockian
You are the first person I ever spoke to you on wattpad and I hope we can speak again soon after when you finished with school and we can probably see each other for the first time thank you for helping me write my books. You told me to be patient with the reads going up because I was scared that nobody was reading my books but now my BTS book has reached 20K reads and I can't believe it literally so thank you for basically everything you're very special friend and I can't wait to speak to you again. ❤️

BTSJins__princess
thank you for sending you a quests and I promise you your request is in the making at the moment thank you for talking to me and can't wait to speak some more

so I did the tag I didn't do exactly 20 need a bit of the person who did it did exactly 20s so that's fine I hope you liked the one shot ideas or imagine whatever it's called with jikook I want to do a lot more ships and stuff and one shot if you want me to do them that'll be fine but my friend is also writing an erotic FanFiction four the 17th of December so you better look forward to that I'm looking forward to his well hope you like my book thank you thank you for 20K reads love you all.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜